Pages

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

HEART SPEAK



Speak Life Challenge Day 9: Heart Speak: What happens when you don't have the words to say? What happens when you're so broken and facing tough situations that your words get all mixed up? I feel some of you. I get the messages. I hear the pain.. This is where you forget about your human ability. This is when you let your heart speak. Sometimes laying before the Lord in silence or speaking in unknown tongues is the BEST way to speak life. Sometimes its our human nature to want to be perfect. Trying to find the perfect words to say.. Well, not today! Today's challenge: Get in a quiet place with God and lay it all before Him. He hears those silent prayers! I know first hand because He hears mine! Let your heart speak! If you enjoyed this PLEASE SHARE! and invite others to like the blog! I love you guys! Until tomorrow's challenge...SPEAK LIFE! #shinebaby