Pages

Monday, February 3, 2014

FOLD EM!

Speak Life Challenge Day 20: Fold Em... When I was a little girl I used to walk around and imagine that I was a world traveler and that I needed a hundred bags in order to make my trip complete! It drove my mom crazy because I would take all her bags and luggage and fill them up!! As I got older, this imaginary trip that I took became real. I had baggage and more baggage that I was carrying around. It was very heavy because my bags were filled with people! People that didn't love me sincerely. People who didn't know me in a real way and people who didn't value the relationship with me. Yet I carried them around hoping they would change. Is this your story? I can almost bet that some of you are carrying around people that you need to let go of. Don't lie to yourself.. It's time to SPEAK LIFE by simply saying goodbye. Give yourself the gift of goodbye! Watch and be blessed! If this blesses you, please share!! And remember, SHINE BABY!