Pages

Monday, January 20, 2014

Press ON!

Speak Life Challenge Day 15: Press On..
I'm pretty sure the enemy doesn't want me to continue to post these challenges! I seriously tried to post today about 3 times and different things kept happening. I even posted an entire blog and my computer crashed just before it published. That's a sign.. A sign to me that I MUST be doing the right thing. Seriously. Today has been crazy for me but I must press on. Sometimes I think, what's the point? Does it even matter? Are people getting it? Will it bring change?.. Then I hear that still small voice saying "Keep Going." When things get tough and get frustrating we have to KEEP GOING! No one said we would see results quickly. No one said it would be an easy process but that's where the good stuff lives. In the process. Jesus pressed on past his flesh and what He was feeling in the Garden and said "Not my will, but Thy will be done." That's how you press. When the enemy comes at you hard, you go harder!! Press ON! Speak LIFE today! This is for me too! He can hit me but he can't knock me down. You can Distract me, but you won't make me quit. I'm too focused on the other side of the promise! Today's challenge is rather simple. Look at yourself in the mirror, get whatever it is that you are believing God for on your mind, and say .. I WILL NOT GIVE UP! I WILL NOT QUIT! I WILL PRESS ON! I WILL SEE THE MANIFESTATION OF THE PROMISE! IN JESUS' NAME AMEN!
Press on ON! If this blessed you, please like, share and comment! Until tomorrow! SPEAK LIFE!