Pages

Friday, January 17, 2014

Be Kind For Everyone You Meet Is Fighting a Battle You Know Nothing About

Speak Life Challenge Day 12: You Never Know..
Some of us look like we have it all together. Some of us smile through pain and tears. Some of us laugh all the way to our knees in prayer and cry out to God. I am apart of that some of us. If it were not for random words of encouragement, I don't know where I'd be. The other day I received an inbox message from someone saying they were going to commit suicide the day I started the SPEAK LIFE challenge. They had had enough. They were tired, frustrated and hurt beyond measure. Someone had shared the post and the first thing they noticed was my goofy expression on my face! They said they looked through the message and saw SPEAK LIFE! They said they only had the strength to mumble. They believed if they could just mumble some words of life, and if they could just get a few words out ,they knew they could make it! Even in a mumble Life can spring forth.  I cried, sobbed, out of thanksgiving that I was obedient to GOD. Thankful that I began this journey.  Not just for me, but for someone else that I may never know! Im excited to say That person is alive and well and speaking life! 
What's my hope for YOU? That you would Do it. Do IT! What God tells you to do!!! Do it!!!!!! You never ever really know what people are going through! You never know what they are suffering with, fighting against or even laughing through. Be obedient to the voice of God no matter how weird, hard, tough, inconvenient it may be.. DO IT!!! YOU NEVER KNOW WHO IS ON THE RECEIVING END OF YOUR OBEDIENCE. Today's Challenge:take a moment, Sit still, get quiet, and listen for God's instructions about who you can SPEAK LIFE to! He will speak to you and tell you! He will put that person before your face and your heart and when He does... SPEAK LIFE! Because you just never know.. 

If this has blessed you.. Please share, like and comment! Until tomorrow! SPEAK LIFE xoxox